Sunday, April 3, 2011

Manila City Video Night Shot - EDSA, Mand,

Here is a short clip of the city of Manila, Metromanila to be precise, which I took at the top of the Pioneer Gateway in Mandaluyong. I love the city skyline and and just about everything below when seen from a bird's eyeview; I love it even more when witnessing the scene at night, making it more dramatic. The buildings at this part of EDSA, old and new - Cybergate Building, the construction-still-in-progress SM Residences just near the Pioneer Gateway, the Eastgate Centre, where my former office used to be located, even the starMall are all easily seen from where I was. The billboards are numerous, mostly on clothes brands, perfumes and automobiles. The Pasig River with its waters glimmering as caused by the moonlight. Obviously (and fortunately) the dark evening hides its true state (and color) This video even chanced upon one of the Metro Railway Transit trains passing by. Hopefully, I will be able to feature more videos which I will take with Sony DCR SX44 Handicam here in MY City of Manila blog. Hoping all stays tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment